Oneida Indian Nation Tax Portal
Welcome to the Oneida Indian Nation Tax Portal!
The Oneida Indian Nation Department of Taxation has created this portal for your use in fulfilling your tax filing requirements with the Oneida Nation. You can create an account, apply for a License and Certificate of Authority, file tax returns and remit tax collected on-line.
Here’s how you get started:
- Create an online account. Click the “Sign In/Register” button on the Main Menu then select “Register” and fill out the form.
- Verify your account. You will receive an email notification once your registration is complete. The email will contain a link to verify your email address. Click the link to verify your online account.
- Return to the Oneida Indian Nation Tax Portal and sign in.
- Click the “My Account” link in the Main Menu.
- Select from the available options for Certificate of Authority applications. Once the application is approved, you will receive an email notification to log into the Oneida Indian Nation Tax Portal to verify the application and begin utilizing the Online Tax service.
If you have any questions, contact the Oneida Indian Nation Department of Taxation at (315) 366-9393; firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 2037 Dream Catcher Plaza, Oneida, NY 13421
Please note: Downloadable and fillable forms are available for your use from the Main Menu when on-line submission is not possible.
To any obligations arising under acceptable use policies or terms of service, logging into this application indicates your agreement to abide by the following:
- You shall use this application only for purposes directly related to the conduct of official business with the Oneida Indian Nation Department of Taxation and the application shall not be used for nonpublic purposes including, but not limited to, the pursuit of personal activities, the mass distribution of unsolicited messages (“spamming”), and the promotion of commercial ventures or religious or political causes;
- You are responsible for acquiring and safeguarding your own user ID and password used to access this application;
- You shall be responsible for any activity attributable to the use of your account whether by you or any other person;
- You shall not engage in activities that may cause interference with or disruption to any network, information service, equipment or user thereof;
- You shall comply with all applicable confidentiality and security requirements as set forth in any applicable acceptable use policies or terms of service implemented through this application directly, and shall not seek information on other users or attempt to obtain access to, copy, or modify other users’ files without express permission;
- You shall not violate the rights of any person or entity protected by copyright, trade secret, patent, or other similar laws or regulations;
- You shall not use this application for any fraudulent or illegal purpose, including, but not limited to, the transmission of obscene or harassing materials;
- You must report any abuse or misuse of this application to the Oneida Indian Nation Department of Taxation and you shall cooperate fully in any investigation into any such abuse or misuse, and
- You understand and agree that the Oneida Indian Nation Department of Taxation reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this Acceptable Use Policy or other related policies and agreements at any time in any manner.